Arming doublet with puffs from the 15th century. This is practical clothing was created for combat and should be worn under plate armor – that’s why the body and sleeves are filled with only a thin layer of padding. The doublet is fastened with five pairs of hooks and is equipped with attachment points for some armor elements on shoulders and forearms. On special request, we can adapt it to your own preferences.
- The whole doublet weighs about 2kg.
- Like most doublets, it has holes for attaching the hose – all of them are trimmed by hand.
- Doublet available in standard sizes, as well as tailor made.
- Offered wool colors are in the footer of the page. Please specify it at the end of the order.We sew the arming doublet from three layers:
- Outer layer – wool reinforced with leather and stripes.
- Filling – 100% wool
- Lining – linenLike all our clothing it can be hand or machine stiched. However, we always follow the principle to finish visible elements manually.
Want to know more? Check out our Blog and YouTube channel.