How to order
To place an order, you just need to add an item to the cart and proceed to checkout:
Please remember to specify:
- Colour and fabric type if the fabric you want is other than standard
- Measurements - see "Measuring" section below
- Delivery address, phone number
- Payment method.
Please write all additional information in "Notes" at the end of the ordering process, or contact us directly - email@example.com
On special request we can produce clothing from a variety of natural fabrics including silk.
Once the order has been made, an automatic e-mail confirming the order will be sent to you.
Please keep in mind that some items may look a little different from the shown products as all of them are hand made and this is not a mass production.
It is possible to change your order after you place it.
If you wish to add some more items please to your order, please contact us. Then we will cancel the old order and you will have to place a new one with all additional items.
Shipping costs are not included in the prices displayed on the website.
Examples of shipping costs:
- Small packages, for example jewellery and undergarments, cost approx. €15.
- Medium packages cost approx. €35 for an aketon or cauldron.
- Large packages with a few gambesons approx. €60.
- Norman tent 2x4 – €100.
- Umbrella type tent 4m – €160.
Please ask for a valuation of shipping costs of very large or heavy items. Insurance is included in the shipping cost. If you find a destroyed or damaged item in the package you should prepare the damages form with the courier and send it back to us. Then we draw up a complaint and your money will be refunded or the item will be replaced.
Without a protocol or a damages form we are unable to make an effective complaint.
You can pay by card or a traditional banking transfer through our webshop .
You may want to pay the full ammount when placing your order or you can send an advance payment of 40% of the cost of the item. We will not undertake any appropriate steps regarding to your order until this minimum payment is made. We will wait for a transfer for 14 days after the order has been placed, after this time your order will be cancelled.
Bank payment data details are delivered via automatic e-mail with the confirmation of your order.
We recommend that you ask a tailor or someone experienced in fitting and sewing methods to help you to take accurate measurements. However, the following tips may be useful:
- Do not take measurements over existing clothing.
- Hold measuring tape loosely. Do not clench or pull tight.
- When measuring your arm keep it in a bent position.
- Measure thighs and calves at their thickest points.
- When measuring the inner and outer leg length, take measurement fully to the ground.
- Measure the length from the first ring at the neck to the wrist (with hand bent).
- Clothing will be made to fit the standard length unless specified.
We cannot take responsibility for items made as a result of incorrect measurements taken by the customer.Click the picture below to see measurement instruction.